- Simplify the development process
- Leverage the power of BIRT
- Support efficient team development
- Minimize on-going maintenance costs
- Grow and develop as your requirements expand
Our instructor led courses follow a logical progression through the three primary BIRT development tasks: Building Reports, Integration, and Extension of BIRT. Each task is made up of a curriculum that consist of lecture and hands-on exercises.
Our training was recently updated for BIRT 4.5.0 and marks the seventh upgrade to the materials. This update adds new content that focuses on the use and creation of BIRT Templates and BIRT Libraries which help developers increase efficiency and control. More information about the update can be seen at this BIRT training blog article.
We also have extensive experience training and mentoring clients using BIRT as part of another software platform such as Maximo, SuccessFactors, Kronos and Blackboard.
Following is our schedule of courses, which are instructor-led and offered remotely utilizing GoToTraining web technology. These courses can also be delivered onsite at your facility.
|Building BIRT Reports||Live, Online||- 11, 2021||12:00PM-4:00PM CST||$1,495||Register|
How Does Live, Online Training Work
- Live, Online training is a live, instructor-led class where we utilize GoToTraining to deliver the course.
- Attending live, online training simply requires a phone (or VoIP), internet connection and PC configured for the course. We'll assist with setup to make sure you're ready.
- Students are able to obtain the same training as if attending an in-person class, however travel can be eliminated.